Don’t forget - eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and eComics are available on your computer, smartphone, or tablet with just your library card. Head over to eMaterials and take a look!
If you're doing a research project consider finding resources on our online MasterFILE and the other great resources on the Resources page.
Teen Advisory Board (TAB)
Members of the Teen Advisory Board (TAB) are high school students interested in becoming involved at the library and making a difference in their community.
TAB members will help plan, implement, promote, and attend teen library programs and events. Members will be expected to attend monthly meetings to organize these programs and to offer input on other library services and materials. Members will also act as ambassadors for the library by getting their friends involved, sharing information about upcoming events with friends and teachers, and bringing back input and suggestions from the community.
- Must be a high school student.
- Must be willing to commit to monthly meetings.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment.
- Must be interested in the library and improving library services for teens.
- Meetings will begin on time and will usually last approximately 2 hours.
- Sign in and out of meetings and programs to record volunteer hours.
- Participate fully, please turn off electronic devices.
- Respect staff, each other, and the library space.
- Attend meetings. Multiple absences may result in removal from the group.
- Attend as many teen programs as possible and help with setup and cleanup.
- Be a responsible library user and role model in the library and the community.
- Be an advocate for your peers and your library.
Your input, involvement, and enthusiasm are essential to the success of the Teen Advisory Board, and teen programs and events at Beaumont Library District. Submit your application today!
Contact Erin (951) 769-1565 or email@example.com for more information.